This forum will bring together the leading minds from the financial, startup and legal communities to discuss all the important regulatory questions. Key discussion points’include:‘the progress of Open Banking; collaboration between financial institutions and startups; protecting intellectual property in a’digitalising‘world; emerging RegTech solutions; and the value of blockchain and AI for the financial services.
This is a chance to discover the ways you can harness the power of new technology to cut down the cost of compliance, reduce risk, and stay ahead of the curve.
REASONS TO JOIN US IN 2019
Examine the impact of recent measures such as GDPR & PSD2, and hear how other leading firms are managing the different regulatory requirements
Learn how to navigate the challenges of partnerships between finance and fintech
Gain expert advice on the best method for protecting IP assets
Identify and analyse use’cases where blockchain, smart contracts and AI can increase efficiency, profitability and security in financial services’
Discover how to utilise‘the latest technology to reduce the cost of compliance
This year the forum will introduce:
- Breakout clinics designed for startups, investors and incumbents, for in-depth learning, discussion and networking.
- Slido, which will be used throughout the day to increase audience participation and ensure our panellists answer the questions that are important to you.
- Case studies on successful financial institution and startup partnerships
- Spotlight presentations featuring alternative FinTech hubs in Europe
- A breakfast briefing on diversity in FinTech
Who will you meet:
- General counsel
- In-house counsel
- Chief compliance officers
- Compliance officers
- CEOs, founders & directors
- Heads of FinTech & RegTech
- Heads of Innovation
- Banks and other financial institutions
- FinTech startups
- Payments services
- FinTech accelerators/incubators
- Venture capitalist firms
- Institutional and private investors
- Regulatory bodies
- Law firms
View the agenda here.
This event if FREE for in-house executives, VCs, accelerators, incubators, investors and fintech startups’
Special rate for regtechs and fintech service providers
Early bird rate for private practice, advisors and BD executives until March 29 – save
To register your interest please email [email protected]