The 3rd edition of the I-COM Data Venture Challenge will showcase top startups from around the world which leverage value from Marketing Data & Measurement as a major selling point of their product(s) or services.
For Startups, presenting at the I-COM Global Summit as part of the Official Selection is a rare opportunity to be discovered by an impressive list of dream clients & investors, propelling them to the next level of development.
Together with our Patronage from around the world, I-COM launched the first Global Startup Competition for Data startups in 2012. Click here to see the winners from previous years.
The winners of the 3rd I-COM Data Venture Challenge will be announced at a special Gala Awards Dinner ceremony to be held as part of the I-COM Global Summit in San Sebastian, Spain, during April 27-30th 2015.
The Unilever Foundry Award
A NEW element of the Venture Challenge is the Special Corporate Award. In addition to the Awards decided by our Jury, a sponsoring company can issue their own special award to bring recognition to outstanding technology innovations and support startups in growing their business. We are pleased to welcome The Unilever Foundry into this programme. The Unilever Foundry is Unilever’s platform for engaging with innovative technology companies.
One of the Official Selection finalists will be presented with this prestigious award by the Corporate Award Sponsor.
The award has two levels:
1. The chosen finalist will be invited to in-depth talks to the Sponsor’s offices to explore their offering
2. The finalist will be given special consideration towards being awarded the opportunity to pilot their technology. In the case of The Unilever Foundry, this level would consist of US$50,000 to fund the pilot, mentorship and other services.
In addition to the Overall Winner and the Emerging Market Region Awards, this 3rd edition of the competition now includes 5 specific award categories: General, Programmatic, Social Media, TV and Mobile.
For further information about the categories, kindly click here.
The Awards are aimed at startups which leverage value from Marketing Data & Measurement as a major selling point of their product(s) or services, pertaining to Digital Marketing. I-COM defines a startup as follows:
- Product live in the market, at least having one client = 1 case study
- Their company is less than 4 years old
- Annual Revenue is less than $2 million EUR
For startups, this event is a unique opportunity to be discovered by their dream potential customers and investors and propelled to the next level of development. Many participants return home with great deals.
Winning an award, or just being nominated, will enhance both personal and business reputations. The Official Selection, will be able to attend and present at the I-COM Global Summit.
- Having our distinguished Jury focusing on their work
For the Official Selection
- Attending the I-COM Global Summit without needing to sponsor
- Presenting at the I-COM Global Summit
- Being able to communicate this both internally and externally with the official ‘I-COM Official Selection’ branding
For the Winners
- Being called up to the stage at the I-COM Gala Dinner to receive a trophy.
- Being able to communicate this both internally and externally with the official ‘I-COM Award Winner’ branding.
The submission of entries is open until January 31st, 2015.
Based on the submissions and judging, the I-COM Data Venture Challenge Board & Jury will select the Official Selection finalists from around the world.
For the Official Selection, the Final Round of Judging will be live at the I-COM Global Summit in San Sebastian after their presentations. The category winners will be announced at the Gala Awards Dinner on April 28th, 2015.
Submit your entry now to potentially win this prestigious award by clicking here.