Green Data Center Conference Returns to San Diego. Use Datafloq’s exclusive discount code: Data20 to receive 20% general admission.
La Jolla, CA, February 16, 2016
GSMI announces the return of the Green Data Center Conference (GDCON), this February 21st -23rd ‘to San Diego for the 8th year gathering the best and brightest speakers in the data center industry to present best practices and featured corporate case studies, including eBay, Yahoo!, LinkedIn, Cox Communications, EnergyStar, Groupon, and EcoLab.
#GDCON is the leading Data Center Conference for energy efficiency and green building, with a program saturated with high-profile case studies, valuable networking opportunities and complimentary live tours. This conference assembles engineers, analysts, ‘architects, facility designers, sustainability managers, researchers, corporate executives, investors, and industry thought leaders to discuss latest trends in data center retrofits and how to measure innovative strategies for improved efficiency. This year’s event will focus on implementation of energy efficiency strategies, emerging design trends, renewable energy procurement, and strategies to meet green standards effectively.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Serena DeVito, Data Center Engineer, eBay Inc.
- Brett Illers, Sr. Program Manager of Energy & Sustainability Strategy, Yahoo! Inc.
- Kevin Donovan, Data Center Manager, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Kelly Shea, Global Critical Sustainability Engineer, LinkedIn
- Harmail Chatcha, Global Data Center Operations & Architecture, Groupon
- Emilio Tenuta, Vice President of Corporate Sustainability, EcoLab
- Richard Von Scherr, Sr. Director of Critical Facilities and Infrastructure, Cox Communications
- Sara Cederberg, LEED Technical Director, U.S. Green Building Council
- Tod Sword, Economic Development Consultant, Southern California Edison
- Robert Huang, Data Center Design Specialist, Energy Star
GSMI is excited to work with great companies for the event and have the brightest minds in the data center industry included in the program at #GDCON San Diego this year. As companies seek to improve their data center facilities, this conference will cultivate an unforgettable networking experience for attending executives to connect with industry peers, potential partners, and possible investors, bringing back new business to their companies and creating a community-backed green building movement. It continue to draws a great audience every year and has become a vital tool for proliferating the benefits of new technologies, emerging design trends, and recent research discoveries for improving the environment and tackling the challenges of next- generation IT.
About Global Strategic Management Institute:
GSMI is a leader in the industry of executive education, creating conferences, summits, workshops, and training sessions that combine rich learning environments with the opportunity to network with today’s most relevant thought leaders, speakers and practitioners. GSMI’s annual events have reached 90% of the Fortune 500 companies, in over 30 countries, covering topics that today’s leaders find most challenging and inspiring. More information about the Global Strategic Management Institute’s upcoming educational events for professionals, visit: www.gsmiweb.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @GSMIonline