East Africa Com Virtual, the regions leading telco and digital transformation event, brings together experts and industry stakeholders from across telecommunications, technology and digital media in a premium two-day ICT event; it connects and informs the entire East African digital ecosystem.
New sessions will explore the importance of understanding different East African markets, the region’s 2020 position in the 4IR, why unlocking the potential of public-private partnerships is a key driver of change, how M-Education is helping empower the next generation of technologists, amongst many other new topics for 2020.
– Listen in to strategic insights into the latest TMT trends to enable you and your business to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the game.
– Visit our virtual exhibition area to connect with 25+ solution-focused exhibitors as they are on hand to share and demonstrate their products to help your business grow.
The Virtual East Africa Com Awards takes place on day one and celebrates the achievements of the people, companies and innovations improving connectivity, bridging the digital divide and accelerating digital transformation in East Africa.
Virtual event benefits:
– Expand your global network of connections: with the event more accessible than ever, you can connect with a wider audience across the industry and beyond, all from the comfort and safety of your own home or office.
– 365 access: the virtual event remains live for 365 days, allowing you to continue to browse exhibitors, content and send connection requests after the live event finishes.
– Ensure your questions are answered: join keynotes, presentations and panel discussions live and interact with the speakers and audience through live Q&A and polling.
– A bespoke experience: our AI-driven platform enables you to maximise your time online by building your own personal agenda, connecting with the right people and finding the best solutions, based on the preferences you provide.
With more opportunities to network, learn and improve your business goals, secure your delegate pass to gain access to this game-changing two-day event.