Established in 2012, Eagle Alpha was one of the first companies to recognize the value of alternative and external data sources. Now Eagle Alpha is the pioneer connecting the universe of data. Its clients view Eagle Alpha as a strategic data partner with trusted relationships on both sides of the marketplace. The firm’s data solutions are used by data buyers (buyside firms, private equity and corporates) to make data-driven investment and business decisions and data vendors to gain access to qualified buyers of data.’
The upcoming conference is the first alternative data conference to be hosted in Australia and we are proud to have J.P. Morgan on board as our Lead Sponsor and host.’
Highlights of the conference to include:’
- Schedule 1-on-1 meetings with over 40 data vendors of Australian and International datasets.
- Network with over 100 data buyers from the buyside, private equity and corporate verticals.
- Opening Keynotes from Senior Quant Analyst Berowne Hlavaty, Wesley Barnes CEO and Founder Brightriver Capital, a Fireside chat with Stewart Stimson Head of Data Strategy at Jump Trading.
- Panel discussion chaired by Michael Kollo‘Formerly Deputy Head of Research Rosenberg Equities at Axa.
- Data Quality deep-dive with Eagle Alpha Head of Data Science through a live Jupyter Notebook demonstration.
- More exciting speakers and panels spanning several hot data topics.
- Alpha Capture Ideas from the best data vendors:’Hear from our top vendors as they present their forward-looking use cases and trade ideas.
- Eagle Alpha Data Solutions Demonstration: Hear about the top challenges Eagle Alpha clients face working with data and how Eagle Alpha solves those problems.
- Closing remarks from our Lead Sponsor and host J.P. Morgan. Hear from Kazumo Naito, Head of Sales and Marketing at J.P. Morgan.
Tickets to the conference are complimentary for all buyside, private equity and corporates.
For the full agenda and to register, visit the conference website or RSVP to email@example.com’