In business world the customer is king, and same applies to the Banking, Finance services and Insurance (BFSI) sector the focus MJDVent International’s 2019 Digital Customer Experience Forum (DCxForum2019) holding in Nairobi, Kenya on the 28th
29th of November.
Study has revealed that 49 percent of customers have only ‘moderate trust’ in their primary financial institute and a one-third of banking customers believe another bank can offer them a better experience.
This is another reminder that the BFSI industry is ripe for disruption. Aside from the introduction of ATMs, the design of the typical African bank branch has gone basically unchanged for over 100 years. As a retail concept, the branch simply hasn’t kept pace with the world it is intended to serve. At a time when transactions are increasingly handled online, the telltale landmarks of retail banking’the lineup cordon, the anchored pens with their ball-bearing chains, even branch hours’seem like anachronisms.
DCxForum2019 is created for BFSI industry executives who want to learn about innovative technology for engaging and growing their customer. It aims to align African customer experience with global best practice.
The conference will focus on every aspect of Digital Customer Experience strategy, design and how technologies like; Analytics, Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Bots can ensure satisfaction of customer’s expectations and exceed them in this digital era.
DCxForum2019 will feature over 20 Speakers; 19 exciting Case Study Sessions, 2 Panel Discussions, 1 Interactive Round table discussion and a Fireside Chat. Here are some of the confirmed speakers for DCxForum2019;
- Kennedy Mubita / Africa Head SC Ventures / Standard Chartered Bank
- Anand Mohan / Director & Member of Board, RAMA Group; Chief Operating Officer / Techno Brain Group, Kenya
- Judy Bogonko Juma / Group Head of Customer Service / APA Apollo Group
- Elizaphan Mouko / Head, Electronic Business / GTBank Kenya
- Jobes Ochieng / Head of Microfinance Business / Letshego Kenya Limited
- Charles Kinyanjui / Head of Digital Integration & E-Commerce / Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Dr. Darlene Kalonji Mbukula / Head: Client Experience / NedBank Insurance
- Abhijit Akerkar / Head of Applied Sciences, Business Integration / Lloyd Bank Group
- Joy A. Namasaka / Senior Manager, Customer Service Delivery / I&M Bank Ltd
- George Njuguna / Chief Operating Officer / HF Group, Kenya
- Ubong Nkata / Head of Customer Experience / Hygeia HMO, Nigeria
- James Wainaina / Senior Presales Specialist – Business Analytics / SAP
- George Bodo / Head of Banking Research / Ecobank Group
- Zack Odegih- Kwesih / Country Head of Cards- Sales / Barclays Bank