We’re excited to partner with DeveloperWeek Austin 2017, Austin‘s largest developer conference & festival! Join over 2,000 developers, dev managers, and tech executives for 5 days of hackathons, hiring mixers, a DevTech conference with 100+ DevTech talks, and a week of partner events.’
Get your free OPEN Dev Pass here (Limit 100) Past DeveloperWeek speakers include executives from Google, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Square, IBM, HP, TechCrunch, Mongo, Neo Technology, and hundreds more. What does your OPEN Dev Pass get you into?
- DevTech Expo covering App Dev, VR Dev, AI Dev, Mobile Dev
- 50+ OPEN talks and workshops
- Week of partner events
- DeveloperWeek Austin Hackathon (you must also register here)
OR Get 20% off your All-Access PRO Pass What does your PRO Pass get you into?
- 2-Day DevExec Conference
- DevOps Conference
- API & Microservices Track
- 3D & VR Dev Track
Developer Week Austin has become Austin’s Definitive Dev Event of 2017. Companies now recognize the influence that developers have in product development, IT decision making, and strategic business outcomes. DeveloperWeek Austin invites all Southwest developers to acquire a landscape view of all the tools and technologies that supercharge development.pan>
Austin’s largest challenge-driven hackathon is a free event on Nov. 8 and Nov. 9 (registration required). How it works:’
1. Build a New Startup. Participants can build any startup app idea (from scratch) over 30 hours. You can network with our mentors to get tech help and feedback’
and proceed through 2 rounds of judging!’
2. Solve Crowd Challenges. Help solve real-world problems by posting and browsing through dozens of crowd-powered challenges on Accelerate.im/Challenges/.’
3. Apply to Sponsored Challenges. Compete to solve sponsored challenges and win $100,000+ in cash / products / services by building on sponsored technology!’
4. Form Project Teams Online. You can form project teams and join project teams by browsing the Project page of Accelerate.im!