What is Deep Learning?
Deep Learning’is the next revolution in artificial intelligence. Discover advances in deep learning tools and techniques from the world’s leading innovators across industry, research and the financial sector.
Applications include identifying and preventing risks, revolutionising financial forecasting & compliance.
The RE’WORK Deep Learning Summit (27-28 April) will showcase the deep learning landscape and its impact on business and society.
About the Event:
The’Deep Learning in Finance Summit’is taking place on 27-28 April 2017, and will be the second edition held in Asia. The event will host 30 extraordinary speakers, amongst whom are representatives from’DeepMind, P&G, Google, and Facebook,’and’Visa.
Don’t miss these presentations:
- From Unstructured Text to Knowledge Graphs: How to Leverage Dark Data by’Edouard D’archimbaud, Data Scientist at BNP Paribas
- How Machine Learning is Transforming Finance by Sonam Srivastava, Quant Analyst at’HSBC
- Fighting Fraudulent Claims with Deep Learning by Edmond Chin, Data Analyst at NTUC Income.
- Deep Learning for Stock Marekt Prediction’by Yue Zhang, Assistant Professor at Singapore University of Technology and Design
- What Effect will Deep Learning have on Compliance and Credit Scoring? with’Rasmi Ranhan Mohapatra, Technology Architect at OCBC‘and many others.
Topics Covered Include:
- Deep Learning Algorithms
- Exchange Rate Turbulence
- Financial Forecasting
- Fraud Detection
- Retail Finance
Why You Should Attend:
*20% Discount Available with the discount code SGSPRING !*
The two-day summit presents a unique networking opportunity with business leaders, influential academics and revolutionary startups.’Summit attendees will also gain access to presentation slides, summit recordings and exclusive interviews on the RE’WORK Video Hub. Can’t attend? On-demand passes are also available.
Held concurrently will be the’Deep Learning Summit. Notable speakers in attendance are representatives from’Facebook, Google, Alibaba P&G, DeepMind and VISA. Topics on the agenda will include autonomous vehicles, predicitve intelligence, and deep learning for enterprise.
For further enquiries, please email Chloe at [email protected] .