Middle East’s first professional workshop to learn the most demanded skills of 2016
If Data is the new oil, then every organization in every industry needs professionals and business leaders who can work with data.
On April 25-27, 2016, Dubai: JOIN THE DATA REVOLUTION! AT THE DATA SCIENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING WORKSHOP
The workshop will take participants through the conceptual and applied foundations of the subject.
Topics covered include:
- Data science and big data engineering
- Machine learning theory, types of learning
- Techniques, models and methods
Practical Labs are developed to practically learn how to use the R programming language and packages for applying the main concepts and techniques of data science and machine learning.
In this workshop we will support participants in accomplishing following learning outcomes:
- Understand strategic and business potential of big data, how to get it, and how to use it to gain insights and predictions.
- Understand the art and science of discovering patterns and making intelligent predictions from big data.
- Define machine learning, why it matters, and discuss its relationship to analytics, data science, and big data.
- Machine learning fundamentals, the importance of algorithms, and machine learning as a service.
- Basics of R platform, programming language concepts, common and useful R commands, and applying machine learning methods.
- Doing machine learning – Understanding the steps in the machine learning pipeline, from data acquisition and feature generation, to training and model selection.
- Practically learn the most commonly used machine learning methods, covering both supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Develop understanding of which algorithm to choose based on the analytics challenge and the data you have.
- Discover how to understand, interpret and convey the results of data science life cycle.
- Be able to appreciate the trade-offs involved in choosing particular techniques for particular problems.
- Most importantly you will gain experience in working with data using machine learning and cultivate your data science skills.
For more information, visit https://datasciencetraining.me/
Or contact our team – [email protected]
For Sponsorship email – [email protected]