In a world where technology has ruled the data and information spaces, it has become extremely difficult for establish traditional companies, to stay truly innovative and competitive against the new non-traditional banks.
All while trying to overcome challenges with meeting heightened regulatory requirements.
Now more than ever, the industry must form a strong understanding in how to effectively harness strategies to utilize and manage both previous and new data with a more comprehensive, quality-based, tactical discipline.
The Data Quality, Analytics & Reporting for Financial Institutions Conference will address key topics such as instilling a data focused culture, developing sustainable data management, overcoming challenges in data quality, implementation of BCBS 239 and other heightened regulatory requirements, data lineage, metadata, regulatory reporting, forming a data stewardship community, extracting valuable insights from analytics, data governance, big data, modernization of legacy systems, and more!
Attending This Primer marcus evans Conference Will Enable You To:
- Formalize a sustainable data management program to instill data as a core function in key decision making throughout the enterprise
- Identify data governance methodologies by setting standards and instilling controls and policies
- Leverage BCBS239 best practices to approach, adapt and properly implement throughout the enterprise
- Achieve transparency and consistency in data quality through emerging technologies for recording and inputting data
- Modernize legacy systems to address the challenges that hinder banks potential for innovation and growth
Key Speakers Include:
- Thomas X. Mavroudis, Group Head of Data Governance, HSBC
- Donald Carlson, SVP – Data Management Process Design Executive, Bank of America
- Julia Bardmesser, Head of Data Quality Management
Americas, Deutsche Bank
- Susan A. Yamin, CPA, Executive Director – Enterprise Data Governance, Ally Financial
- Anand Balasubramanian, VP – Head of Data Management and Visualization, Goldman Sachs
- Thomas Sexton, Managing Director – Enterprise Risk Aggregation, BNY Mellon
For a full list of speakers and topics, click here.
- 15+ sessions, 15+ speakers from leading Banking and Financial companies
- Two Days of Learning and Networking, including:
- Expert Panels and Presentations
- Interactive Workshops
- Knowledgeable Thought Leaders in the Industry
- 4+ Hours of Networking Opportunities
Reserve your seat today to take advantage of our $200.00 discount*!
If you would like to learn more contact: Amanda Pink, Digital Marketing Coordinator, [email protected] or call: 312-540-3000 Ext: 6310.