Building and maintaining flexible and scalable data architectures
The variety, volume and speed of data generation continues to increase at breakneck speed across all organisations, yet many of our data issues have not gone away. The raft of digital transformation initiatives that get spun up do not take away the need for fundamental practices in the management and use of information that is of value to an organisation.
So the question is: If everyone is moving towards being data-driven and information centric, why are we still so challenged at managing what is an organisations most valuable asset? And what can we do to make it simpler, practical and pragmatic?
Data Architecture Online A/NZ will bring together Australia and New Zealand’s leading data architecture experts. They will to demonstrate how data architecture needs to become more scalable and flexible in order to support strategic organisational outcomes.
- Leadership: Getting the executive level to accept the business importance of data governance and interoperability
- Flexibility: How organisations can ensure that data architecture is truly aligned with business outcomes
- Scalability: Adopting cloud native data warehouses and lakes
- Security: Best Practices for Securing Modern Data Architecture
- Automation: How we can get AI and machines to help with automation of data architecture
Still thinking about it?
Data Architecture Online A/NZ will examine how leading organisations are translating business needs into effective data flows and systems for competitive advantage. We’ll explore the role of Data Architects, Enterprise Architects and other senior Data and Technology leaders in utilising their company’s data assets with a focus on emerging technology, cloud, automation, AI and security.
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
- Find out how to get organisational buy-in on the importance of data architecture, governance and interoperability
- Hear practical tips from the experts on robust data governance and security processes
- Learn how to ensure your data architecture is truly aligned with business outcomes
- Discuss how to improve interoperability standards in enterprise architecture
- Pick up cutting edge tools for a successful cloud migration strategy – including strategic design of data warehouses and lakes
- Understand how to achieve greater enterprise-wide adoption of real-time stream processing
- Move from centralised data lakes to distributed business domain oriented data asset structures