As businesses increasingly leverage data to inform critical decision, the need to have a sound architecture is becoming more prominent. However, the sheer amount of data being collected, the ever-evolving governance, and the speed of innovation present ongoing challenges for data architects. It is now more important than ever to design a scalable and flexible data infrastructure, to ensure competitiveness.
Data Architecture Melbourne brings together leading data architects from various industries to discuss emerging trends, challenges, opportunities, and best practices with one goal in mind – to develop a strong data strategy that in turns could derive valuable insights.
WHAT’S NEW IN 2023
- Be inspired by those delivering dynamic organisational change and serving the community through exciting new applications of data architecture
- Deep dive into data strategy and advancing innovation in our discussion groups. Share your pressing challenges in a room of peers committed to decoding the problems and workshopping ideas.
- Let’s explore data architecture. Are you confident your architecture is flexible enough to support the implementation of latest AI and state-of-the-art technologies?
- Join a community of data architects, who like you, are looking to modernise and progress current thinking that will enable you to scale and automate your data programme.
- Relax, continue the conversation during an informal and fun cheers with peers.