Exploring the Business Value of Predictive and Real-Time Analytics
With continuous advances in technology and the multifaceted use of the Internet and Social Media, organisations have access to an overloading volume of data, which come in many forms, structured as well as unstructured. Data Analytics enables us to unlock the hidden value in this data and helps ‘Big Data‘ to ‘make sense’. Data analytics together with predictive analytics leads to Business Intelligence, which has been the mantra of corporate decision-making.’
This conference is divided into two main parts addressing the business value of predictive analytics and real-time analytics respectively. It looks at different uses of both predictive and real-time analytics, exploring their role in improving business performance and creating competitive advantage.’
Why attend this event?
- Big Data is valuable BUT first companies need to ‘make sense’ of it. Learn HOW at this event.
- Open discussions allow interaction and present an occasion to bring your OWN issues to the audience, the speakers and the panel and share your thoughts.
- Great networking. The event is co-located with two other conferences: Next Generation DevOps and OpenStack to increase the number of potential new contacts.
- The event is designed to facilitate networking: meeting and actually having a conversation with people in your same area of work and research or with the speakers themselves is VERY EASY.
- Hear case studies & presentations from industry practitioners
- Take away ideas & frameworks which you can readily apply’on your company’s projects
Topics to be addressed include:
- Real life case studies
- Handling and dealing with big data
- Predictive and real time analytics tools
- Predictive analytics/real time analytics for user-content and social media
- Predictive analytics/real time analytics value for strategy and decision-making
- Predictive analytics/real time analytics to increase revenues and value for customers
- Real-time analytics and IoT
- Real-time predictive analytics