Be inspired, collaborate, innovate
As we transition to ‘living with COVID’, data and analytics remain at the heart of healthcare decision making. From the increase in remote monitoring and telemedicine, to the widespread digital transformation of processes, practitioners continue to use data and analytics for uncover actionable insights to support the patient journey.
Join this sensational line up of healthcare data experts as we explore the lessons learned and bright future as we use data to revolutionise patient outcomes.
2022 Key themes
Data Literacy and Self-service – How to building them into your organisation
AI and ML – To improve patient outcomes
Quality Assurance – Engaging specialists to support the improvement of data quality
Research and practice in COVID-19 – How standards have supported COVID response and recovery
Digital transformation – Enabling digitisation processes in healthcare for better patient outcomes
Bridging the Data Talent Gap – How Healthcare organisations recruit develop and retain top talent
Who should attend?
- Health Insurance
- Community Health
- Aged Care
- Government Health Agencies
- Primary Health Network
- Data & Analytics
- Clinical and Medical – Performance/ Research/ Information/ Insights/ Informatics/ Indicators
- Digital Transformation
- Health Informatics
- Information Management/Reporting
Still thinking about it?
Attend this free online event and you will:
– Learn cutting edge strategy from healthcare data and analytics experts from across Australia and New Zealand
– Pick up real, practical tips to advance your data strategy through our range of case studies and panel discussions
– Take advantage of the post-COVID digital transformation healthcare providers and patients – including the increased use of telehealth and vitual monitoring
– Have your burning questions answered by our expert speaker panel
– Benchmark your data and analytics strategy against your healthcare peers
Join this sensational line up of healthcare data experts as we explore the lessons learned and bright future as we use data to revolutionise patient outcomes. Hear from our amazing speaker line-up, and catch the best data stories all for free!
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
Register your free place today!