he Customer Service Summit is a by brands for brands meeting focused on bringing together an unrivalled list of in-house customer service leaders across Europe. You will learn how to advance customer support through AI, self-service, social customer care, multichannel integration, automation, empowered agents and more.
- Customer Experience:‘Align support across your departments, streamline service and create a customer-centric organisation
- New technologies and changes: How AI, Chatbots can impact self-learning, response times and efficiencies
- Talent, Development and Training:‘Ensure your team is equipped with the right resources, skills and motivation to provide first contact resolutions
- Social Customer Care:‘The rise of messenger, next generations channels and advancing your social support offering
- Self-Serve:‘Provide a self-serve experience to reduce costs, empower customers and improve feedback
Step up as a customer service leader
5 reasons you need to attend!
- Pan-European Networking:
Join executives from multiple European brands for deeper insights, benchmarking and learnings.
- Customer Service & Experience Focused:
Tired of conferences focusing on marketing customer experience and sales? This meeting is dedicated to customer support leaders who are looking to advance their customers experience through better service.
- Practical, Real-world case studies from proven brand leaders:‘We know you’re here to learn. So, we deliver case studies filled with next steps and ‘how-tos’ from major’brand
- Network with senior customer service executives from huge brands:‘Attendees who have joined our conferences include executives from Hilton, Estee Lauder, McDonald’s, Nestle, Comcast, Google and more. Over 70% of our attendees are guaranteed to work at ‘end user’ major brands. And over 60% of them are Directors, or more senior.
- An agenda focused on the future of your discipline:‘Rooted in six-years of experience, this conference nevertheless constantly looks forward. This year, we’ll take social media customer service delivery as a baseline, not a goal. What’s next on the horizon?
Find out more here’https://bit.ly/2WF35aR