The Consumer Telematics Show/CTS 2018 (Jan 8, Las Vegas) kicks off the calendar year for the connected car community. It is the largest and most focused meeting point for 500+ automotive execs before International CES’.
‘Here’s what you can expect:
- The only place this CES’ where over 500 automotive tech. executives will be in one place at one time, allowing you to cut through the crowds to network with your industry peers
- Over 30 experts and industry heavyweights, including VW, GM, Nevada RTC, What3words, Karma, IBM and Hyperloop One taking to the stage to flesh out auto tech in 2018 and announce their strategies
this is where headlines are made!
- The topics that will define auto tech. in 2018, such as Mobility, Automation, Smart Cities and data science, ‘thrashed out on stage so that you can effectively strategize for forthcoming technologies in 2018 and beyond
Find out more at: www.tu-auto.com/cts/
The Consumer Telematics Show (CTS) kicks off the calendar year for the connected car community, serving two strategic purposes:
- To give a platform for new partnership and product announcements that will shape auto tech. in 2018
- To be the largest and most focused meeting point for 500+ automotive execs before International CES’
ENGAGE THE CONSUMER WITH THE NEXT WAVE OF AUTOMOTIVE INNOVATION:
– THE NEXT AUTOMOTIVE DATA REVOLUTION:
Blockchain, Edge Computing, 5G: The next wave of data developments is coming. Are you ready?
– AUTOMOTIVE ROCK’S DOWN TO ELECTRIC AVENUE:
As OEMs pledge all electric ranges within 5 years, plot the common platform path of EVs and autonomy as we enter the dawn of sustainable cities
– CONSUMER TECH. CREEPING INTO THE CAR:
From AR to digital assistants, technology that is permeating the consumer technology arena has the potential to redefine the automotive UX. Find out how
– AUTOMATED MOBILITY ON DEMAND:
AMoD pilots are exposing consumers to AVs. But the tech, infrastructure and regulatory roadmap remains long. Get a reality check right here
– ALL HAIL A NEW GENERATION OF SERVICES:
The mobility revolution is well and truly here! But only by building a diverse, multi-modal solution will you gain buy in from consumers and drivers