Cognitive technologies for the digital health revolution’
The Cognitive:Health 2018 is an international knowledge exchange platform bringing together the top experts in the field, providing a unique glimpse into the fascinating world of machine learning, imaging and computer vision.
Senior physicians, scientists, researchers and managers come together at the Cognitive:Health for impactful sessions on the future of AI across healthcare, pharmaceutical, and biomedical research. Explore how industry thought leaders use deep learning solutions to unlock the potential of these new technologies for the entire Healthcare ecosystem.
The calendar event for…
‘machine learning, vision & imaging and data science executives.
- Be an active part of the cognitive:healthcare reality
- Explore how AI, ML & CV will change technology concepts, architectures, software platforms, research & development, technical requirements’and business concepts
- Discuss the challenges of AI supported, cognitive healthcare with regards to hardware & software requirements
- Discover latest trends in computer vision and deep learning technology and gain insights into machine learning concepts’& uses cases in the Biotech, Pharma, Medtech, & Healthcare Industry
- Cover the full scope of the AI & machine learning ecosystem and discuss latest challenges with market leaders and new market players
- Approach new technical challenges and disruptive technologies which will lead to cognitive: health!
Hear from industry experts including Vall d’Hebron, AbbVIe, Bayer, Abbott, NHS, Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck, Alder Hey, GlaxoSmithKline, Aetna, UCB Pharma, Roche, Sanofi, Pfizer, Cloud Pharmaceuticals, Kaiser Permanente, Kadmon, Braincures and many more!
From data science specialists and strategists, to machine learning experts, from engineering directors, data geeks to R&D and innovation leaders, whatever hat you wear or wherever you stand on the spectrum of machine learning and cognitive technologies, the conference has something of interest for you. Every year we are joined by thousands of individual companies seeking the latest news in their fields of expertise, so you can be sure you’ll be in good company.