The Cognitive Business Automation (CBA) is we.CONECT’s annual, cross-industry forum dedicated to providing precise insights into new technical innovation and to discuss the business benefits of RPA, AI, Automation Intelligence and impact on business strategies. The conference provides a European knowledge exchange platform bringing together the top experts in the field, providing a unique glimpse into the fascinating world of intelligent automation. At the CBA you will arm yourself with the latest knowledge & technical skills to achieve greater productivity, quality, customer experience and cost savings for the business.
Cognitive Business Automation’
the calendar event for…
- Be an active part of the full AI, Machine Learning, RPA & Data Science ecosystem
- Explore how AI, ML & RPA will change technology concepts, architectures, software platforms, further technical requirements, and business strategies
- Discuss the challenges of AI supported, with regards to hardware & software requirements
- Discover the latest trends in machine learning, deep learning & cognitive technologies and gain insights into business strategy & commercial concepts
- Cover the full scope of RPA & AI from the market leaders and new market players
- Approach new technical challenges and disruptive technologies which will lead to massive usage of cognitive technologies for intelligent automation
What can you expect at the Cognitive Business Automation 2019?
Cognitive Business Automation is the leading business platform for RPA-, AI-, Data Science-, Business Process Management, Shared Service professionals across the industry. The event focusses on real word end-user case studies & best practices and will showcase implementation scenarios and use cases. Speakers from all over Europe give insights into their concepts & technologies and present current business cases.
senior-level‘executives and leading professionals discuss the most pressing challenges and solutions, technologies, trends and best practice innovations in the field of RPA, AI & Cognitive Technologies for business automation.
- Speakers’& Moderators:
35+ pioneering experts and industry leaders share experiences, forecast trends & technologies, present their best and latest business cases & solutions, evaluate best-in-class projects and explain developments in recent projects.
- Networking– Multi-Touchpoint:‘Multiple opportunities in 30+ hours of networking’
You are invited to meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting’
Join our unique networking approach.
35+ innovative and interactive sessions ensure that all key topics are covered.
3 ‘Icebreaker Round Tables, 8 World Caf’ sessions, more than 20 case studies, inspiring start-ups, and’Keynotes fill 2,5 days of the latest innovations, technologies, and research in this field.