The’Cloud World Forum, taking place on the 24th – 25th June at Olympia Grand in London,’continues to go from strength to strength, and we’re looking forward to 2015 being the best year yet! Co-located with Enterprise Apps World, part of the renowned Apps World Series, we are EMEA’s largest Cloud & DevOps expo!
Join CEOs, CIOs, CDOs, CMOs, HR, and Finance Directors along with their IT Operations and Development teams to bring the digital enterprise to life through cloud technology.’
- 16 content theatres, 300+ Enterprise Speakers and 4 show floor content theatres & closed room discussions
- Leading ecosystem partners and past supporters include Google, Salesforce, AWS, IBM, Microsoft, EMC, Dell, HP &‘more
- 300+ leading solution providers demonstrating their new solutions
- Dedicated’Start-Up/SME exhibition & content zone
- Critical Cyber Security and Cloud & Data Governance Zone
- VIP Networking club lounge:’
- Shaped by 100+ research calls with C-Level IT purchasers, and technology pioneers
- Powered by the leading research and analyst house, Ovum, and partner of Business Cloud News, we only showcase what the IT and tech industry wants to see!
Why are we trusted to deliver?
Given the wide adoption of cloud and the advances discussed at the 2014 show, we carried out over 100 calls and meetings with C-Level IT decision makers from a wide variety of sectors, as well as the CTOs of Tier 1 technology providers, to ensure the event is still answering the questions the industry is asking today, and is shaped from the IT decision maker’s point of view.’
Why Attend Cloud World Forum in 2015?
This year’s Cloud World Forum responds to the fact that IT purchasers are focussed on questions on cloud models and beyond, and are now looking to invest in the next generation of technologies supported by cloud. The digital, connected world is reliant on cloud and the 2015 Cloud World Forum explores the opportunities brought by cloud and the Internet of Things which it enables.’
Thorough research with C-Level IT decision makers is what Cloud World Forum is built on. Supported by the established research house Ovum and our partnership with the trusted Business Cloud News online publication, we attract 8000+ attendees to the Cloud World Forum and co-located Enterprise Apps World.’
Register for your FREE pass now!