From Proof of Concept to Mass Migration
‘Taking Practical Steps to Overcome Security & Regulatory Roadblocks & Optimize Your Data Capabilities’
By overcoming security concerns and regulatory issues, the ever-increasing benefits of cloud adoption are starting to be realised by senior IT and Technology teams across the healthcare industry. So how do we capitalize on this?
Cloud Architecture Implementation Healthcare 2020 (February 5-6,
Austin Texas) is the first conference to bring together senior leaders from cloud architecture, engineering, security, IT and data from across the healthcare ecosystem to explore practical implementation strategies and advance cloud capabilities.
This conference will provide the much needed platform for those leading cloud projects and initiatives within healthcare companies and help people’develop the’road map’from initial concept to securely beginning your cloud migration and re-architecting.
Join us in Austin to:
- Build a Secure Infrastructure in the Cloud
- Understand How HIPPA doesn’t Stop Your Cloud Journey
- Create a Hybrid Infrastructure Roadmap
- Learn How Cloud Architecture Can Work Towards Overcoming Interoperability
- Leverage the Compute Power of the Cloud to expand AI & ML Capability in Healthcare
- Hear from Cloud Experts Within the Healthcare Industry
With the difficulties faced from regulation such as HIPPA and the new CCPA coming in 2020, dealing with sensitive data and the implementation of the cloud has been a slow learning for the healthcare industry. Over the last 12-18 months innovation and investment has been on the upward trajectory, and dedicated solutions focused on building tools in line with regulation, has helped rate of implementation boom.
Learn from 20 expert Cloud, IT and Data thought-leaders including:
- David Rowe, Cloud Security Architect,
Boston Children’s Hospital
- Ravi Ponnapalli, Director, Information Management,
- Aakash Patel, DevOps Cloud Architect,
- Suwarna Kale, Infrastructure Cloud Architect,
Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Jared Meredith, Director Architecture,
- Prasad Malandkar, Software Specialist,
- Kahlil Adamson, IT Systems Engineer,
- Arek Kaczmarek, Executive Director, Data Engineering,
Providence St. Joseph Health
To see the full agenda and speaker line-up download the’Full Event Guide‘now and learn how this meeting will help you advance your cloud capabilities and uncover new value within data architecture.