CISO Critical Infrastructure Online, A/NZ, a virtual forum is taking place on the 13 & 14 July 2021, offers you the tools you need to keep up with technology innovation and best-in-class industry practices through a series of keynotes, panel discussions, interviews and interactive sessions. As critical infrastructure (CI) organisations embrace digital transformation, they become more vulnerable to potentially catastrophic security breaches. By combining their physical and cyber systems, they improve the ability to control and optimise the infrastructure while increasing efficiency and lowering costs. But they also must rethink the way they approach security and find ways to build their organisations’ cyber resilience, improve culture and awareness, ensure operational technology integrity, and bridge the gap between physical and cyber security.
Key themes 2021: DAY 1: BIG PICTURE: Join leading cyber and information security leaders and explore the emerging threats facing critical infrastructure organisations, and successful strategies to strengthen resilience and reduce risks.
DAY 2: BATTLE PLAN: What are the systems, tools and skills you need to report and respond to incidents quickly and effectively? Review your practices and processes to comply with standards and regulations, and how to create effective cybersecurity awareness programs.
- Emerging threats: How are they evolving and what do they mean to critical infrastructure organisations?
- Vulnerabilities assessments: What are your organisation’s gaps and exploit points and how can you reduce them to a minimum
- Cybersecurity exercises: Strengthening your resilience through effective testing to detect and prevent risks
- Incident response: Minimising the impacts of cyber-attacks on your operations, customers and brand
- Compliance framework: Ensuring your organisation’s risk control and policies meet standards and regulatory requirements
- People: Becoming a catalyst for change by embracing cybersecurity as a shared responsibility within the business
Chief Information Security Officer Online will welcome Senior Information Security Executives responsible for championing the cybersecurity agenda. The event agenda will showcase 8 live presentations (in webinar format) from some of the most innovative companies in Australia and New Zealand.