The annual Chief Data Officer Summit is taking place on July 4 & 5, at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore.
Last year, over 120 senior data executives came to summit. Many of them are coming back this year to meet the new speakers and gain new insights.
Taking a C-Suite approach, the summit offers a unique opportunity to learn the latest data trends and technologies, therefore to lead a more successful data team.
View the latest summit agenda here:
By joining the summit, you can hear from the likes of:
- Chief Technology Officer, APAC, Coca-Cola
- Head of Data Governance, JLL
- Head of Data Engagement, Deutsche Bank
- Head of Analytics, McLaren
- Global Lead, Global Data Strategy, Citibank
- Chief Data Officer, FinAccel
Some of the topics to be covered at the summit include:
- Data Strategy to Transform Digitalization and Innovation
- From Enterprise Architecture to Data Analytics
- Data Governance, Cyber Security and Data Protection
- Culture and Talent Management in the Era of Data
- Data Values with New Technologies: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and others
You will be joining other 120 senior data executives from some of the leading companies over the two days of keynote presentations, interactive panels & networking sessions.
Early Bird tickets are currently available for a limited time only. Save US$200 today via this link:
Not sure what to expect at the summit? Have a look at this presentation delivered by VP, Privacy & Data Protection, MasterCard: Data Governance – Gain Control of Your Data.
For more information or registration, please reach out to the events manager Ryan Yuan at [email protected] or +852 5808 1636
About the Organizer:
Innovation Enterprise Ltd, a division of Argyle Executive Forum, is a business-to-business media brand specializing in delivering the most innovative business solutions to executive-level decision makers. Innovation Enterprise produces a range on online and offline content, including, but not limited to, summits, online learning, webinars, and white papers, as well as offering other additional services such as lead generation and bespoke research.
Innovation Enterprise focuses on seven key channels
Finance, Supply Chain, Analytics, Big Data, Strategy, Digital, Innovation & Sports
to ensure that organizations are furnished with all the cutting-edge insights necessary to driving growth in the evolving business environment.