Innovation Enterprise – Chief Data Officer Summit
This summit will gather senior level data professionals to discuss how to develop a data-driven culture in your organization, and the benefits that you will see from this approach, as well as discussing innovations in the data realm. ‘We welcome you’to bustling San Jose, where Silicon Valley meets Spanish history and modern edifices sit alongside meticulously restored 19th-century buildings.’San Jose is the largest city in Northern California and the capital of Silicon Valley, home to several high-tech companies.
Be Part Of It!
- 20+’industry expert’keynote presentations
- 150+’big data &’analytics professionals’attending
- Interactive workshops with’industry leaders
- Over 10 hours of’networking opportunities’included
- Access to online presentations’on-demand’post-summit
- 25+’case studies’presented from leading organizations.
The current explosion of data coupled with its role informing critical business decisions is driving the need for chief data officers. Boost revenue generation through more effective use of enterprise data insight at every level.
Topics covered will include:
- Implementing an Effective Data Strategy
- Making Data a Strategic Asset to Your Organisation
- Creating a Data Culture
- The Rise of the CDO
- The Importance of Good Data Governance
- Leveraging Data to Create Competitive Advantage
Data development is changing fast. As a data strategist, delivering agile data is a must. Innovation, therefore, is key.’Data is the most competitive tool that your organization has in order to maintain relevance and growth in today’s complex environment.
The ground-breaking Chief Data Officer Summit covers the latest innovations you need to advance your organization’s data strategy and management. Technology and knowledge are changing faster than most can keep up with – this is a must attend event for any data leader looking to remain a step ahead.’Organizations looking to compete with data simply cannot afford to miss the Chief Data Officer Summit.