Over 100 Chief Data Officers, Chief Analytics Officers, and other senior data executives from major financial institutions will once again gather in New York City to discuss the latest data developments in Financial Services.’
- Interact with the premier financial service data leaders: Our events are built with discussion and face time at their core, meaning that you get to pick the brains of our speakers and share ideas, rather than sitting through endless one-way PowerPoint presentations.
- Tailor your event experience: Choose the sessions most relevant to you and your organization on the day with our breakout Discussion Groups. Whether your interest is governance or analytics, innovation or regulation, our specialised sessions have it covered.
- Maximize value and minimize time: We know that your schedule’is busy and that it’s often difficult to justify time out of the office, and that’s why our event incorporates’2 days worth of content into 1 day.’
- It’s not ‘just for CDOs’: This event may be led by CDOs but all top level data leaders from the financial services are welcome. Our events are regularly filled with in-situ, de facto and aspiring CDOs, CAOs and CDSs with this industry-specific event being no different’
allowing you to meet and network with the very best of your peers from a range of organizations and experiences.
Confirmed speakers include:
- James Hardy, Chief Data Officer, State Street
- Ursula Cottone, Chief Data Officer, Citizens Bank
- Harshal Vora, Chief Data Officer North America & Managing Director, BNP Paribas
- Derek Strauss, Chief Data Officer, TD Ameritrade
- Richard Goldberg, Chief Data Officer, Bank of China
- Sankar Balasubramanian, Chief Data Officer, Flagstar Bank
- Farouk Ferchichi, Chief Data Officer, Toyota Financial Services
- Srinivas Bangarbale, Chief Data Officer,’
- David Kon, Chief Data Officer, NISA Investment Advisors
- Zhongcai Zhang, Chief Analytics Officer, New York Community Bancorp
- Inkyu Son, Chief Analytics Officer, Nexlend