The’Chief Data & Analytics Officer Forum Singapore‘is where the region’s leading data and analytics executives share their insights on’developing the infrastructure, ecosystem, buy-in, culture’whilst providing the‘strategies to turn data into a strategic asset. Combined with international keynotes and our unique, highly regarded’interactive discussion groups, this is an opportunity to’tackle the most critical challenges faced by organisations, agencies and the wider industry as a whole.’
Over 100 in situ, de-facto and aspiring CDO and CAOs from all over the Asian region will meet in Singapore. The’CDAO Forum’presents a roadmap from the building blocks of data strategy, governance and value awareness to championing the benefits of increased returns, better customer service and reduced risk enabled by data analytics. For all data and analytics professionals, and aspiring CDOs and CAOs,’there is now a critical juncture in avoiding potential pitfalls that might derail big data and analytics initiatives. Knowledge and insight is available for active leaders that will enable firm foundations to embark upon a data and analytics journey fit for 2016.’
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Evaluate the role of the Data and Analytics Leader: what is the future of the CDO/CAO role across multiple sectors, and what does it mean for you and your business?
- Gain practical insights from data experts from numerous industries and hear how they are beginning to maximise their organisational data, covering data management, governance, data quality, data analytics and data visualisation.
- Hear from case studies and perspectives from industry leading data and analytics experts.
- Gain the communication and leadership tools to convince your organisation of the value of becoming a data-driven organisation
- Maximise the potential of advanced data analytics: improve client services & gain in-depth customer insights.
- Network with over 100 CDO’s, CAO’s and senior data and analytics professionals over the course of 2 days to truly empower your data strategy.
We have an amazing speaker faculty confirmed to assist you on your data journey:
- Shameek Kundu, Chief Data Officer, Standard Chartered Bank
- Alwin Loh, Chief Data Officer, PanPages Berhad
- John Berns, Senior Vice President, Head of Data Science, Lazada Group
- Mei Lee, Senior Vice President, Digital, COMO Group (Club 21, COMO Hotels & Resorts)
- Ravi Vijayaraghavan, Vice President and Head’
- Jonathan Catling, Director, Global Data Architecture, Las Vegas Sands Corporation
- Ruoyu Bao, Director Advanced Analytics, Lenovo
- Alex Zhang, Director, Customer Intelligence Analytics, Prudential Corporation Asia
- Roy Goh, Director, Data Science, Information & Analysis, Merck, Sharp & Dohme
- Binu Azad, Director Business Analytics & Partner Management, Philips
- Fabian Chan, Research Director, SEEK Asia
- Dr Shonali Krishnaswamy, Head – Data Analytics Department, Institute for Infocomm Research
- Johnson Poh, Head of Data Science, Defence Management Group
- Adrien Eudes, Head of Data Science, Sephora
- Henry Cheng, Head Information Fusion Centre, SMRT
- Peter Hubert, Head of Insights APAC, Facebook
- Tom Kunz, Data Manager, Downstream, Finance Operations Data, Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V.