Chief Data Analytics Officers & Influencers(CDAOI): Insurance 2019 returns to New York City, June 11-12 for two days of networking and top level discussion.
Featuring expert speakers from top insurance organizations, such as Allstate, John Hancock, MetLife, Prudential, Swiss Re and many more! CDAOI: Insurance will be focused on data analytics topics specific to the insurance industry.
The first era in big data and analytics in insurance is over.
Organizations like yours now understand the benefit that having an established data and analytics department can have in terms of better fraud detection, increased claims efficiency and outlier detection.
Now that the gains have been realized, insurance firms are questioning how best they can utilize the data that they have to monetize machine learning models, enhance customer interactions with AI and improve their existing data infrastructure to add as much value as possible to the organization.
Covering the topics you need to know to excel as a data ambassador in your organization, CDAOI Insurance will be focused on enhancing the value of AI throughout the insurance lifecycle, data governance and keeping the customer at the center of everything you do.
With a range of keynote presentations, panel discussions and focus groups centered around what you really need to consider with your peers, this event is not to be missed.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Joe Vellaiparambil, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, AXA
- Todd Lehmann, VP & Chief Actuary, Quincy Mutual Group
- Guizhou Hu, Head of Risk Analytics, Resinsurance Group of America
- Calvin Strong, VP Claims Operations, MetLife
- Cindy Forbes, Chief Analytics Officer, Manulife Financial
- Dennis Nilsson, AVP Head of Advanced Analytics, TD Insurance
- Carl Lambert, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Co-Operators’
- Joan Gelpi, Head of Data Science, American International Group
- Ashish Kohad, AVP Predictive Analytics, Zurich North America
- David Hopewell, Chief Data & Innovation Officer, Transamerica
- Hema Venkatramanan, VP Data & Analytics, Prudential
For a full list of speakers, click here:’https://bit.ly/2qP9gux’