The premiere event for Data & Analytics Executives
Chief Data and Analytics Officer Sydney 2017 is the most comprehensive conference for data development and innovation in Australia..
Leveraging Corinium’s globally acclaimed conference format our 2017 Chief Data and Analytics Officer Sydney event will offer ample opportunity to network and create innovative strategies to your everyday challenges.
CDAO Sydney 2017 themes include:
THE DATA DRIVEN C-SUITE’
The Role. Evaluating data analytics investment, prominence and acceptance in the boardroom.
DATA OBLIGATION: MANAGED AND GOVERNED’
The Framework. Data governance, quality, privacy and ethics. Supporting data driven decision making across the enterprise with robust and evolved data strategies that support the current and future needs of the enterprise.
DATA INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE’
The Science. Adopting and evaluating data driven approaches and tools to support the move from data insight to execution. Practical experiences on the future of analytics: open source and advanced, predictive and experimental analytics.
CULTURE and LEADERSHIP’
The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of data analytics and insight based decision making. Democratising analytics to foster insight and co-operation throughout the organisation.
THE INTELLIGENT ENTERPRISE’
The Defining Factor. Driving innovation, agility and business value. Monetising data to deliver strategic worth to the business.
- Mark Hunter, Chief Data Officer, Sainsbury’s Bank (UK)
- Elena Grewal, Interim Leader of Data Science, Airbnb Inc. (USA)
- Sanjeev Gupta, Chief Information Officer, HCF’
- Dr Amy Shi-Nash, Head of Data Science, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Bernard Wilson, General Manager, Customer Data Analytics & Commercialisation, Loyalty and Customer Data, Woolworths Food Group
- Kate Carruthers, Chief Data Officer, UNSW
- Fabian Abacum, Country Head of Analytics, CRM, Data and Information Management, HSBC
- Steve Lechowicz, Predictive Analytics Leader, Santos’
- Brett Woolley, Head of the Office of the Chief Data Officer, NAB
- John Young,‘Chief Analyst & Data Scientist, Central’Coast Mariners Football Club
For the agenda’ visit: chiefdataanalyticsofficersydney
Datafloq readers receive a 15% discount when booking. Use code DATA15