CDAO Melbourne is a unique event experience connecting Data Analytics executives like you to the people, technology and ideas that can accelerate your own transformation journey. Through our immersive and interactive format you will discover how other organisations are tackling the high-priority challenges facing data executives today including’Governance, Privacy, Culture, Talent’and the effective application of’AI, Machine Learning’and’Advanced Analytics.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Emma’Gray,’Chief Data Officer,’ANZ
- Scott Barber, Chief Data Officer,’Bupa
- Gaj’Premnath,’Chief Data Officer,’Genworth Australia
- Jacek’Kowalski,’Chief Data Scientist,’Australian Unity
- Sandra Hogan, Group Head, Customer Analytics,’Origin Energy
- Pooyan Asgari, Chief Data Officer,’Fairfax Media / Domain Group
- Toby Johnston, (former) Chief Data Officer,’Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Curig Johnston, Director Big Data,’Telstra
- Ben Pattison, Head of Customer Data Science,’Medibank
- Louise Barber,’Head of Data and Decisioning Platforms,’AGL Energy
- And Many More!
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2018?
- Largest ever speaker panel’featuring 65+ leading minds in data and analytics
- Start-up pitch session’featuring the latest tech ideas in data and analytics
- VIP Think tank:’This closed door conversation will focus on ‘Too Hot To Touch’ topics.
- More’Interactive networking’across the agenda with Speed networking, Solutions clinics, Champagne round tables, Live Poll Analysis, Discussion Groups, and Roundtables.
- ‘Off the record’ session with our’top international speakers.’Totally unscripted, delegates will get to ask pressing questions of our international experts. The stream Chair will moderate the questions.
- Debate’from two opposing sides on the’impact of automation on the data workforce
- Fireside chat with expert speakers, moderated by a’high profile tech journalist
- Meet the speaker’lunchtime session round tables
- CDAO Casino Night place your bets and play to win!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
- An exclusively strategic focus to support the leading minds in Data and Analytics across Australia
- International Keynotes’as well as leading’C-Suite speakers driving the data analytics agenda from Australia’s leading brands.
- Delegation of’350+ attendees’as our network of aspiring CDAOs increases’year on year.
- Four’Dedicated Tracks’allowing delegates to tailor their learning and harness the Connect track to network informally with attendees in their industry, hosted by expert guests.
- Exclusive VIP dinner for’C-Level Leaders
- Pre-conference Data Governance and Privacy Focus Day more important than ever before