Strategy, Innovation and Product Development in the Age of the Customer
As organisations take on the age of the customer, the Chief Customer Officer role will be one of immense strategic importance – a connect the dots role that will strive to align innovation, product development and customer experience initiatives. Our research estimates that over the next 5-10 years’every organisation will have the equivalent of a Chief Customer Officer.
With customer experience now taking centre stage in C-Suite discussions, we have assembled some of Australia’s first Chief Customer Officer’s and senior executives to talk how to tackle innovation, product development and experience in an age where the customer is King.
- The A-B-C of the CCO’
The Role. Evaluating the CCO’s emergence, remit and future direction in the age of the customer.
- CUSTOMER CENTRICITY’
The Plan. What does a truly customer-centric organisation look like: from leadership engagement, CX design to customer retention strategies. Moving from insight to strategy execution to align experience and brand promise.
- CUSTOMER INSIGHT AND INTELLIGENCE
The Science. Adopting and evaluating data-driven approaches and tools for successful customer engagement and advocacy.
- CULTURE and LEADERSHIP’
The Human Element. Defining, fostering and embedding a culture of customer-centricity. Understanding the link between internal employee engagement and customer experience management.
- BRAND, MARKETING, PRODUCT and DEMAND’
The Defining Factor. Driving innovation through actionable customer insights, building brand advocates and involving the customer in product innovation and development.
- MEASURING THE IMPACT
Connecting measures, metrics and business values to record success and secure further executive support.
Hear from the likes of:
- Andrew Malcolm, Chief Marketing Officer, Evernote (US)
- Anand Thomas, Chief Customer Officer Bankassurance, Digital & Direct Insurance, MLC Life Insurance
- Melissa Simpson, Chief Customer Officer, Feros Care
- Sandra Black, Chief Customer Officer, Uniting Care’
- Cain Liddle, Chief Customer Officer, Richmond Football Club
- Lance Eerhard, Chief Digital Officer, Dan Murphy’s
- Tony Blamey, Chief Commercial Officer, Domain Group
- Trisca Scott-Branagan, Executive Director Marketing, Deakin University
- Andrew Smith, Director Customer Experience Strategy & Insights, Telstra
- Ciar’n Norris, Director, Marketing & Business Insights Consultation, American Express Australia Limited
- Col Kennedy, General Manager Brand and Customer Experience, Country Road
- Craig James, Associate Director, Customer Experience & Insights, Optus
- Chris Khalil, Head of Digital Customer Experience, ANZ
- Cath Stone, Head of Customer Strategy, Jetstar’
- Cassandra Goodman, Global Director, People Engagement & Experience, Bupa
- Leanne Howard, Head of Customer Experience, L J Hooker
- Jennifer Douglas, CEM Expert and former CCO Telstra
- Adam Novak, Head of Customer Experience, nib……and more.’
View the agenda and secure place here https://chiefcustomerofficermelbourne.com/
Datafloq readers receive a 15% discount. Quote DATA15 when booking!