Data Innovation strategies shared live with you online, for free
We will be bringing you incredible insights from the region’s leading data experts, and you can watch them whenever and wherever you want, for free! Our CDAO Data Innovation Deep Dive will address how to use to data to support real organisational change.’
Simply sign-up, logon and learn. Benefit from:
- Understanding how others are scaling up to meet evolving customer and business needs.
- Witnessing real-world, tangible advancements being made.
- Mapping how others have embedded analytics into the fabric of their organisations.
- Exploring how data was used, and how it will be deployed in the post-COVID world.
Day One ‘Thriving through change: Achieving data and analytics success in a post-COVID world
During the COVID-19 pandemic, data was the lifeblood of every country’s response. This event will look at how data was used, and how it will be deployed in the post-COVID world.’
- Culture of excellence
- Data-driven decision making during a crisis
- Sustaining and scaling for success’
- Using AI to drive your business outcomes
- Future of Data and analytics post-COVID
A data-driven culture: Valuing data as a strategic asset for the business
Turn your analytics narrative into a success story. With data analytics at a crossroads it’s time to separate the grain from the chaff and ensure value.’
- Unleashing the power of data
- Fostering a culture to support the latest tech
- Future data leader requirement
- Overcoming data programme barriers
- Organisational structure for data excellence
- Demonstrating value in a time of uncertainty
1. Learn from the most successful data and analytics leaders and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events that deliver valuable insights.’
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the short webinars around your schedule. 3. Interact with the data & analytics community’s leading executives. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.’
4. Can’t attend all the sessions live? Catch up later at the time most convenient to you, On-Demand. Approved recordings will be shared with all registrants, post-event.’
5. All for free! There’s no fee to register and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!’