Data Governance strategies shared live with you online, for free
We will be bringing you incredible insights from the region’s leading data experts, and you can watch them whenever and wherever you want, for free! Our CDAO Data Governance Deep Dive will address the latest in delivering trusted, high quality, secure business ready data in an efficient, unified and timely manner. Covering trust in data risk reduction, data privacy and ethics, data curation, data quality, data security, and modern data strategies and approaches.’
Simply sign-up, logon and learn.
- Understanding the way your enterprise-wide data governance needs to evolve for today & tomorrow.
- Seeing how others are delivering trusted, high quality and robust data.
- Learning how to build the right environment for faster, cheaper, easier access to data.
- Ensuring consistent, transparent, safe access and usage across the organisation.
How to Modernise Data Governance & Management to Match Business Objectives
Understand specific instruments and tools that can be deployed to operationalise data governance and ensure security, privacy and the ethical use of data and AI.’
Making Data Fit for Purpose: Delivering Trusted, High Quality, Robust Data
Ensure your strategy, foundational capabilities and activities are all geared towards embedding analytics into the fabric of the organisation.’
1. Learn from the most successful data and analytics leaders and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events that deliver valuable insights.’
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time & money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the short webinars around your schedule. 3. Interact with the data & analytics community’s leading executives. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points & questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.’
4. Can’t attend all the sessions live? Catch up later at the time most convenient to you, On-Demand. Approved recordings will be shared with all registrants, post-event.’
5. All for free! There’s no fee to register and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!’