Join leading professionals who are active in the data and technology community in Queensland, leading change and passionate about the impact and value of data to share their experiences.
CDAO Brisbane 2022 will provide a platform for senior data, analytics, technology, AI and digital executives to assess the most critical challenges and real world opportunities around the value of data. Ensure emerging technologies are fully leveraging to enable informed business decisions and future growth for Queensland. The event will host C-level, innovators and senior professionals and feature plenary keynotes, tracks and VIP functions dedicated to growing networks.
*Register before Friday November 19th for our 241 tickets offer!!
2022 Key themes:
Data Enabled Opportunity & Advancement
Leading innovation and transformation in a new world city. What does it mean to be data enabled now and in the future?
Effective Risk Management for Data
Deploying specific instruments and tools that can be used to operationalise data, ensure governance and security, privacy and the ethical use of data and AI.
Upskill, adapt and evolve. Learn how organisations are enabling change through entire cross-functional, data literate, diverse, agile teams.
Scale for Success
Ensure your strategy, foundational capabilities and activities are all geared towards embedding analytics into the fabric of the organisation for sustained value and growth.
Queensland’s senior executives responsible for championing the data agenda will gather at CDAO Brisbane 2022 to share insights on transformative leadership, data driven culture, developing high performing analytics teams, data literacy and effective governance of data and AI.
Focusing on the biggest challenges faced today to effectively harness data as a strategic asset, drive change and shape organisations to become analytically mature, business-driven enterprises that outperform their competitors.
5 reasons to attend:
1. Be inspired by those delivering dynamic organisational change and serving the community through exciting new applications of data & analytics.
2. Deep dive into data strategy and advancing innovation in our discussion groups. Share your pressing challenges in a room of peers committed to decoding the problems and workshopping ideas.
3. Let’s explore data management. Are you confident your data quality is good enough to support the latest AI technologies?
4. Join a community of data analytics leaders, who like you, are looking to modernise and progress current thinking that will enable you to reboot and modernise your data analytics programme.
5. Relax, continue the conversation during an informal and fun cheers with peers.