ABOUT THE EVENT
Staying current with trends and technology has never been more critical for business.’
In the era of fast-pace technological advancements, greater consumer expectations, an erratic market, heavy cloud reliance and an unbelievable availability of data, staying current means staying competitive and delivering what is needed to take business growth to new heights by using data the right way.’
CDAO Brisbane 2023, taking place at Hilton Brisbane from 7-8 March, is the place for data enthusiasts to gather and discuss the impact of these trends and where they see data taking us as an industry. Building on the success of previous editions of CDAO Brisbane, the event will continue to bring together Australia’s most prominent data & analytics executives.It’s your chance to meet Queensland’s data leaders and learn how they are transforming data into an invaluable business asset. From governance strategies to data monetisation, CDAO Brisbane will cover all the bases needed for a strong, sustainable data programme.’
With interactivity being key, this year’s CDAO Brisbane will host more engaging sessions and social activities to help you find the answers to your challenges. From panels to multiple discussion groups, we want everyone to be involved and contribute meaningfully to the strategic conversations.’
Join us in Brisbane for an all-in-one event, where end-users, vendors, start-up and general data enthusiasts can plan for the future of data in a conversational, informative and constructive way.’
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Be inspired by those delivering dynamic organisational change and serving the community through exciting new applications of data & analytics.
- Deep dive into data strategy and advancing innovation in our discussion groups. Share your pressing challenges in a room of peers committed to decoding the problems and workshopping ideas.
- Let’s explore data management. Are you confident your data quality is good enough to support the latest AI and state-of-the-art technologies?
- Join a community of data analytics leaders, who like you, are looking to modernise and progress current thinking that will enable you to reboot and modernise your data analytics programme.
- Relax, continue the conversation during an informal and fun cheers with peers.
KEY THEMES & TAKEAWAYS
- REVOLUTIONISE BUSINESS WITH DATA INNOVATION: Transformation organisational processes and drive growth with innovative data-powered strategies and tools.
- DATA-DRIVEN CHANGE FOR GROWTH: Culture, talent management, diversity and company-wide data-fluency: How these soft strategies will improve data performance and business success.
- GOVERNANCE AND ETHICS FOR BETTER DATA: A successful governance strategy and good application of data can do wonders for your data quality and ultimate improve business decisions, performance outcomes, and create the organisation you want.
- SCALE AND TRASNFORM: Aligning strategy, foundational capabilities and activities to deliver an all-inclusive data-driven system that will sustain value and growth.