The Brand Marketing Summit (25th-26th June, London) is the’must-attend’event for those looking to reinvent their marketing and engage their customers. Knowing your customer and their journey has become essential to delivering customer engagement. Customer expectations are rising from personalised interactions and an experience that delights, the customer is empowered, and the modern brand needs to rise to the occasion.
Headlining topics include:
- Map your customers’ journey and engage at the right time
- Personalise experiences and delight consumer
- Brand purpose and position
- Digital transformation and company culture
The future of marketing depends on possessing a deep understanding of your customer’s needs and providing them with the right interactions, at the right time. Lead the conversation at this year’s Brand Marketing Summit Europe.
The Most Senior Brand-Focused Marketing, Digital and Social Media Summit comes to Europe!
Marketing is Dead, Engagement is Alive. As marketers we must deliver impactful interactions that deliver a clear brand purpose and narrative – be a part of the evolving conversation at 2019’s Brand Marketing Summit Europe. 120+ attendees across marketing, digital and social media will join forces to reinvent their marketing strategy working towards one common goal CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
4 reasons 2019’s summit is unmissable!
- Over 120 marketing leaders and executives: Come together to share cutting edge insights and real-life case studies
- Europe’s only brand focused and brand-led marketing conference: Tailored to what you want and need to hear from the companies leading the way
- The best opportunity of 2019 to network: Meet with CMO’s, VP’s, Heads and Directors of Marketing from globally recognised brands
- Benchmark your brands’ marketing strategy: Measure your progress against that of the very best brands at engaging customers and delivering impactful interactions
Datafloq has secured
200 discount, quote’datafloq200 when registering online’
Get in touch with’Paul Bergamini,’Project Director’for more information.
+44 (0) 207 375 7229