BIGIT, which stands for Big In Technology, is honored to present its BIGIT Technology Singapore 2016 which will be held on 22nd – 23rd March 2016 at Marriott Tang Plaza, Singapore with HPE as its Platinum Sponsor, Cloudera and Marklogic as its Gold Sponsors.
This two-day conference with the theme, ‘Shaping the Future with Big Data Digital and The Internet of Things Towards Building a Smart City’ will highlight significant key areas of Big Data and IoT in changing businesses and people’s lives in line with the implementation of Smart Cities.
How will you benefit?
- Gain comprehensive learning experience related to Smart Cities with tangible input from renowned senior leaders and experts from all industries across the globe.
- Build interactive network with global ICT leaders by being involved in the growing and creation of new and existing Smart City markets using Big Data and IoT.
- Gain various strategies and tools to promote knowledge exchange, develop new partnerships and create business opportunities in the new and growing Smart City markets.
- Understand what it takes to embrace and instigate Big Data in your own organization.
What can you expect?
- Be in the presence of more than 200 attendees from highly targeted audience including global Big Data & IoT industry leaders who are interested in the technologies and sustainability of Smart Cities.
- To discuss and identify industry’s best practices to promote strong and prosperous urban policies with global policy makers.
List of Speakers include:
- Dr. Yap Ghim Eng
Deputy Director & Data Scientist, Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), Singapore
- Josep-Ramon Ferrer Escoda
Former Deputy CIO & Smart City Director, Barcelona City Council Spain
- Ir. Dr. Daniel Ng
Head of Research, China Big Data & Smart City Research Institute (Guangdong Centre), China
- Dr. Jong-Sung Hwang Vice President, ICT Policy Group National, Information Society Agency (NIA) Korea
- Fredrik Ohlsson
Director, Global Information Management, Tetra Pak Singapore
And many more.
Do not miss out on the chance to meet our exclusive group of established sponsors and exhibitors including renowned key players in the industry such as the C-level management, Directors of MNC companies, Strategic Decision Makers with high purchasing power and Key Government Personnel governing the national policy.
There is’a special offer of USD 500 per pax (Normal price: USD 1995 per pax) for those who sign up via’Datafloq to attend the BIGIT Technology Singapore 2016. Use the discount code:
BMY16DFQ. Offer valid until February 29, 2016.
About The Company
Olygen is an event organiser and one of its brands
BIGIT, has a successful track record of a series of events, ie: Big Data World Show (2013 – 2015), Internet of Things (IoT) World Show 2015 among others. BIGIT has since been creating a one-stop platform for Fortune 500 companies to network, gather and acquire latest insights on Big Data and IoT, making our shows
especially Malaysia, the Leading Big Data Show in Asia as recognised by industry experts. BIGIT’s large-scale events are region-wide including major cities such as Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Shanghai, Jakarta, Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi and Johannesburg.
For more information, please visit https://www.bigittechnology.com/singapore2016/
Chia Li Teh,
+603 – 2261 4227