The Big Data Innovation Summit returns to the Westin Copley Place in Boston on September 25 & 26. In true Big Data Innovation fashion, this summit returns with a line-up of the most influential executives in the Big Data space, an agenda with tracks focused on the newest and most important topics & the promise to deliver cutting-edge content that you can take back to the office. With 80+ keynote presentations, interactive breakouts and panel sessions, this summit will explore issues such as Data Governance, Big Data & the Cloud, Big Data & Marketing, Hadoop & Open Source Software and the Role of the Chief Data Officer, to name a few.
Don't miss it and be part of it:
- 80+ industry expert keynote presentations
- 800+ Big Data & Analytics Leaders attending
- Multi-track format covering todays hottest topics
- Interactive workshops with industry leaders
- Over 25 hours of networking opportunities included
- Access to online presentations on-demand post-summit
- 50+ case studies presented from Fortune 500 companies
- The largest & most important Executive Led Big Data Summit
Rest assured, all of the burning issues surrounding Big Data will be dealt with in no holds barred discussions at this forward thinking summit. We look for real solutions to the real problems you face every day. We know that the theories underpinning current developments in Big Data don't necessarily pan out in the real world, particularly when examined in a global context. Which is why we invite you to discuss your thoughts and feelings openly, and connect with like-minded people. The summit is a prime opportunity for you to air your personal and business challenges.