The flagship Big Data & Analytics Innovation Summit, hosted by Innovation Enterprise, is returning to Singapore on its fifth year, taking place on March 1 & 2, 2017! With the main theme of “Leverage Big Data to Maximize Business Performance”, the summit will take a C-Suite approach to tackling your data challenges.
Click here to view the latest summit agenda, which is built towards unlocking the potential of big data covering business, operational and technological issues, therefore to maximise your business revenue.
Confirmed Spekaer include:
– Group CIO, DBS Bank
– Global Head, Analytics Platforms, Standard Chartered Bank’
– Global Head, Analytics Core Strategies, BP
– CIO, ASPAC, Johnson & Johnson
– Chief Data Officer, APAC, Credit Suisse’
– Chief Digital Officer, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore
– Group Chief Information Officer, DBS Bank
– Chief Data Scientist, Zuellig Pharma
– Head, Business Technology, APAC, Jones Lang LaSalle
– Head, Data Science, APAC, Allianz
– Head, Data Analytics, A*STAR
& many others
How could you benefit?
– Learn from 30+ leaders pioneering in the big data and analytics sector
– Network exclusively with 250+ like-minded peers in Singapore and other global regions
– Get ahead of your competition with key takeaways covering business, operations and technology issues
– Gain support of your internal business decision and enable more accurate predictions
– Relive the ground-breaking keynote presentations via ieOnDemand with 4000+ hours of content
Not sure what to expect? Take a look at this past presentation delivered by Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics, Facebook: Advanced Experimentation in Social Networks.
Early bird discount is available for a limited time only, saving you an extra US$200. Register here.
If you would like to know further information or for group rates, please contact the events manager Ryan Yuan at +852 5808 1636 or [email protected]