With big data & analytics technologies re-shaping the pharmaceutical industry, a plethora of experts offer their knowledge within the space at this’conference. Expect two days of inspiring, educational & informative presentations, panel sessions, deep-dive roundtables’& excellent networking opportunities.
This event will focus on the challenges specific to pharmaceutical companies in areas of R&D, drug development and pharmacovigilance, as well as the benefits of using analytics and analysis in a rapidly evolving market which places ever greater focus upon patient-centricity.
The event will take place at the Westin Philadelphia on November 1 & 2, 2017.
Themes and Topics
- Real World Data Usage in Clinical Trials
- The New Rules of Pharma Marketing
- New Commercial Model of Pharma
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Drug Research and Development
- Vice President, Translational Informatics, Sanofi
- Global Head of Clinical Data Sciences, Novartis’
- Head of Biophysical Research & Analytical Development, Janssen
- Head of Clinical Trial Analytics, Bristol-Myers Squibb’
- Associate Director, Biostatistics, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Senior Director, RWI&A Global Analytics, Astellas
- Data Science Lead, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Director of Computational Biology, Takeda
- Enterprise Architect, Big Data & Analytics, Shire
- Associate Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Director, Economics Value Evidence Outcomes, Alkermes
Hear case studies from the likes of Alkermes, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis & Janssen to benchmark your analytics strategy and stay ahead of the curve.
Discover how real world evidence can be harnessed across the entire product lifecycle to personalize treatment, improve pricing strategy and expand market access.
Get to grips with the latest tools and technologies in order to best direct and maximize your data investment.
Who will you meet?
If you are interested in attending this year, please contact Jordan Charalampous at [email protected] or +1 415 614 4191.