There is an increasing financial institutions believed that successful big data initiatives will offer a significant competitive advantage. However, many banks have failed to exploit the value of their customer data.
With this in mind, I would like to introduce you to the Big Data & Analytics for Banking Summit, taking place on October 19 & 20, at the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel, Hong Kong.
How you can benefit:
- Networking opportunities with over 100 influential data & analytics leaders in banking and financial sectors.
- Learning from leading banks and financial organizations which are undertaking successful big data & analytics initiatives.
- The Gold Pass and above are also promoted with free access to the Innovation Enterprise on Demand service where you can watch back through presentations at this summit and hundreds of others.
- Access to the co-located Chief Innovation Officer Summit.
Main topics to be discussed’include:
- Customer Analytics
- Fraud Analytics
- Data Science in Banking
- Risk Modelling & Reporting
- Text Analytics
- Credit Analytics
- Data Governance & Security’& many more
Confirmed speakers include:
- Regional Head of Traded Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Chief Economist, Natixis
- Chief Economist, Asia, BBVA
- Chief Technology Officer, Sumscope
- Associate Director, Business Risk Strategy & Efficiency, ANZ Bank
- Senior Vice President, Technology & Operation, DBS Bank
- Executive Director, Exchange Traded Solutions, BNP Paribas
- Assistant Vice President, CITIC
- Head of Analytics, Asia Pacific, SWIFT
- MD & Head, Securities Service, TB Product Management, Standard Chartered Bank
- Head of Data and Analytics for Emerging Markets and Senior Vice President,
QBE Insurance & many others
Exclusive for you: 20% off’on all the 2-day passes with code: DF20. Register here!
If you have any questions about the summit, please reach out to Events Manager Ryan at +852 5808 1636 or [email protected] for more information.