Following on from 2 years of enormous success, the Big Data & AI Leaders Summit is returning to Singapore on September 11 & 12 at Marina Bay Sands!
With over 25 speakers taking the stage to share best practices, you will get a first look at the emerging data trends and technologies, return to your office with inspirations to design a more robust data pipeline.
Some of the confirmed speakers include:
– Head of Innovation & Product Transformation, AirAsia
– Head of Digital Ecosystem Delivery & Conversational AI, DBS Bank
– Head of Analytics, Tokopedia
– Head of Artificial Intelligence, Axiata
– Chief Data Officer, Validus Capital
– Senior Research Scientist & Scientist Lead, Ping An Technology
– Director, Speech Analysis, Dolby
– Sr. Manager, Analytics Engineering, Data & AI, Electronic Arts (EA)
With many others to be confirmed in the following weeks.
Some of the agenda highlights include:
– AI of the Gaming Industry: what are the applications and what you can learn from them?
– Balancing new age technology and AI with fundamentals of Data science
– Leverage AI into cybersecurity, risk management, and financial regulation
– Cognitive AI and ultimate customer experience’
Seats are limited. Make your plans early to avoid disappointment.
PS: Group discounts are available. You’ll get the maximum benefit from this summit when you are participating as a team. Don’t just interact with the other participants, but generate new ideas for your business together with your colleagues. Contact the event manager Allan Ma (email:’[email protected]; phone:
+44 20 3813 7955) for more details.
Early Bird registration deadline: July 12, 2019
Summit registration closure: September 6, 2019
Supporting information about this summit:
2018 presentation taster:
Data Trusts – Research Engineering Challenges
(Speaker: Director of Research Engineering, The Alan Turing Institute)