Big Data & AI Leaders Summit Boston 2019 is a 2-day conference bringing together 100 data scientists, AI innovators, engineers, analysts, IT directors and business strategists across industries for learning and networking.
With 20 data leaders taking the stage to share their best practices, you will get a deeper and broader understanding of how to discover hidden insights from your data, how to design a robust data pipeline and make your data strategy more efficient.
View the summit’agenda here which is packed full of real knowledge-sharing keynotes, the latest case studies, interactive panel discussions and executive networking sessions designed to add value to you and your team.
Some of the confirmed speakers:
– Global Head of Data Science & Analytics, Bose
– Director, IT Applications & PMO, New Balance
– Director, Head of Data Architecture, Fidelity Investments
– Director, Marketing Insights, EF Education First
– Director, Data Science, Monster
– VP IT & Chief Digital Health Officer, Boston Scientific
– VP & Chief Data Officer, ERT
– Chief Scientist, RoadBotics
– Senior Data Scientist, Life Time Fitness
– Principal Data Scientist, Aetna
– VP, Data Strategy, Analytics and Machine Learning, Athenahealth
– Manager, Data Science, Wayfair
Here are the top reasons not to miss this summit:
– Meet 20 expert speakers from major brands including: Boston Scientific, New Balance, BOSE, ERT, Wayfair and Fidelity Investments
– Hear from 15 keynotes which demonstrate compelling case studies and insights into data science, advanced analytics, AI application in business and much more
– Gain inspirations to design a robust data pipeline and return to your office with a set of actions for direct implementation
– Connect with 100 fellow senior-level professionals from diverse industries and draw on their expertise throughout your career
There’re only 120 seats available to maintain a high-level interactive and intimate learning experience. Register here.