The Big Data & AI Asia Conference is returning to Singapore on 4′
5 December 2018 with diverse group of attendees, ranging from different industries who will be there. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to discuss the latest trends in Big Data & AI with those working on the front lines including AI Singapore, Axiata, DBS Bank, OCBC Bank, Panasonic, NTUC, SGInnovate, YCH Group, Standard Chartered Bank, KK Women’s & Children Hospital, Grundfos and many more!’
Save 45% (Super Early Bird Offer) Only 100 all-access conference passes’available at the Super Early Bird rate. Offer Valid till September 30th only.
Register Now at’:’
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to connect with top notch data and AI experts. Join us now!’
Conference Program Highlights:
- Demystifying Big Data & AI
- How Big Data & AI will shape up in 2019
- Monetization of Data
- Bridging the Digital Divide
- Evolving business models against the backdrop of disruptive technologies
- Business Case Studies on Big Data & AI across Banking & Finance, Healthcare,Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing
- Secure your position amid the rising competition and evolving business landscape
- Monetize your organization’s Big Data assets and AI development through networking and collaboration with technology leaders.
- Learn new skills and technologies which you can apply immediately which can create growth opportunities.
- Engage and exchange pointers directly with Data and AI experts from leading organizations.
- Strengthen your performance through key takeaways from business case studies across the banking & finance, telecommunications, insurance, healthcare, supply chain & logistics and government sectors.
- Managing Directors, VPs, CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, COOs, CTOs, CHROs, Chief AI Officers, Chief Ethics Officers
- R&D Directors, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Innovation Directors, Heads of Data/CRMs
- Chief Data Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Digital Officers
- Big Data Strategists / Scientists / Analyst /Architects,
- Strategy Directors, Tech Evangelists & Decision-makers
- Customer Insights, Consultants
- VCs, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Start-ups
- Researchers, Academicians
- Finance, Legal Practitioners, Marketing, Sales, IT, Journalists