The automotive industry has undergone dramatic digital change, whilst the sales process and showroom model has remained the same. COVID-19 has caused huge disruption and accelerated dealerships and OEMs to revisit their sales process. For 2021, we must figure out how to execute this new online and offline customer relationship to meet customers changing expectations.
As this year’s Reuters Events Automotive Retail Summit we will address and strategize the future customer experience and buying journey. This meeting is the one place for all your automotive retail news, updates and benchmarks, featuring the most impressive line-up in history!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Deborah Wahl, Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors
- Angela Zepeda, Chief Marketing Officer, Hyundai Motor America
- Marc Cannon, Chief Customer Experience Officer, AutoNation
- Ernie Garcia, III, Chairman and CEO, Carvana
- Kimberley Gardiner, SVP Marketing, Volkswagen of America, Inc
- Melissa Grady, Chief Marketing Officer, Cadillac USA
Find out more here https://reutersevents.com/events/automotiveretail/index.php
This meeting is the one place for all your automotive retail news, updates and benchmarks, uniting the most senior group of CEOs, CMOs, CDOs, strategy, CX and retail professionals.
2 Business-Critical Days Designed by OEMs and Dealers:
Retail & Dealership Disruption
- The Seamless Customer Journey: From shop and explore to service, create a 360-degree view of your customer to give them the most connected experience both online and offline.
- Digitization of the Car Buying Process: How are dealers and OEMs adapting to changing consumer needs, digitising all aspects of the car buying process from finance to paperwork, removing all friction points.
- The New Role of Brick and Mortar: Rethink the meaning of showrooms from experience onsite to the change in talent required for long term success.
- What Women Want: Deliver an unforgettable experience that turns women into loyalists. Why OEMs and Dealers must diversify their marketing.
- Is Haggling Dead? We review the one flat-price no-haggle selling concept as we review the pressure points surrounding the sales process and what will win for future success.
Customer Experience & Marketing
- Data-Driven Engagement: Increase product engagement with an ‘always on’ marketing campaign to engage customers in the right place, at the right time using data-driven insights.
- Modernize Marketing: The automotive industry needs updating, and so does its marketing strategies. Tap into how technology and customer knowledge will be the power to driving marketing engagement that understands your customers ambitions and desires.
- Futureproof your Brand: The power of your brand can create lifelong customers, but how do you reimagine, modernise and adapt your brand?
- The Power is your People: Embrace your talent and increase diversity. Create a marketing team for the future and learn how roles and skillsets are adapting to ensure your people has the power to create future long engagement that serves many audiences.
- Gen Z as Car Buyers: Learn how marketers are adapting and approaching a younger, new population of car buyers and how this will change their marketing approach.