A.I. for Drug Discovery: Enhanced Tools and Systems to Speed and Multiply Drug Development Pathways
Join industry experts and colleagues at the Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery conference on May 23, 2018 in Cambridge, MA to discuss the modernization of the drug production process through these disruptive innovations and identify how to extract maximum value from and leverage the massive amounts of data that is continuously being generated.
This event brings together the leading biotech and pharmaceutical minds applying computational simulations and cutting-edge analytical techniques to drive discovery of pioneering drugs and is the ideal platform for senior leadership and academia alike to explore critical advancements, exchange solutions, and collaborate with prominent industry thought leaders.
This one day intensive gathers industry pioneers from’Novartis,
GSK, Biogen, Vertex’Pharmaceuticals,
AbbVie, Envisagenics, BERG, Cloud Pharmaceuticals, EMD Serono, BioPharmics LLC, Numerate, and more to provide solutions to your most pressing challenges in A.I.-driven drug discovery systems. Along with you choice of industry tracks, for both novel technologies and next-gen pharma applications, topics covered include:
- Foundations for an Actionable A.I. Data Strategy to Promote System Excellence
- Enhance Modelling and Molecule Prediction with A.I. Enabled Tools
- Identify Leverage Points and Requirements for A.I. End Users in Drug Discovery
- Simultaneously Protect and Harness In-House Data to Fuel Drug Discovery
- Data Techniques and Strategies to Apply Machine Learning to Biologic Drug Discovery
- And more!
Who Should Attend?
Pharmaceutical and biotech manufacturers, start-ups, academics, and other life science stakeholders with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Data Science
- Big Data
- Computational Biology/Chemistry
- Drug Discovery
- Chemical/Biological Informatics
- Translational Medicine
- Precision Medicine
- Biomarker Discovery
- Computer-Aided Drug Design
- Machine/Deep Learning
- Modeling or Simulation
For the complete speaker and session lineup, download the complete agenda, then register today. For more information and details on team discounts, contact our Senior’Audience Development Advisor, Matt Hannon, at [email protected] or 1.339.298.2157.