Theme: The way to mature Business Intelligence
The field of Business Intelligence is in the middle of a transformation fase. The technical possibilities are rising with Big Data and Analytics but also the capabilities of people need to change in order to change from an information consumer to an information producer. The request of self service options within organisations is almost a standard in a situation where sources are rising. The classical BI environment needs to adjust. Challenges enough.’
It’s time to have a look in which fase business intelligence your organisation is in. Does your current set up still fit with your ambitions? Which steps should you take to get an optimal advantage out of your data? How do you make sure the products of business intelligence are still reliable?’
At this conference Business Intelligence Maturity is the central theme. Various business intelligence subjects in the field of organization, technique and people will be discussed. Practical cases will show how business intelligence can be successful.’
The following subjects will be addressed:’
- Self service BI / Implementatietrajects self service BI:’
- What do others do? What can I learn from them?
- Organise data governance
- How do you make this work within an organisation?
- The transformation to an informationbased organisation.’
- How do you manage this?
- The impact of privacy laws at BI’
- Which effect has this on our work? Which adjustments are needed?
- Analytics tooling
- Data quality / Big Data
- The integration of sequal and non-sequal within BI environments.
- Internet of Things
- Data science
- Relational datawarehousing
- Self-service BI’
- What is needed from the employees to make this work?
- How can you controll your data and what can people do and cannot do?
- Organisationculture and BI ”
- How do you create willingness within an organisation to create changes in this area?
- Data science’
- Which new skills are needed from people How can you make sure you find these people?
- Business Intelligence manager
- Business Intelligence specialist
- Datawarehouse manager / IT Manager
- BI architect
- Bi analist