The 24thShared Services & Outsourcing Week is the place for the business services industry to come together to celebrate their success, learn from their failures, and prepare for the future. SSOW 2020 is bringing together industry experts and influencers with different backgrounds to discuss the latest technologies, trending strategies, and industry disruptors. Business leaders and their teams will be traveling to Orlando to join us at the Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel from March 23rd to the 26th for ongoing training and skill development while they also strategize for the upcoming operating years.
- Celebrate women in business with the #SSOWomen campaign that has been created by women, for women in business services to build relationships, support and inspire one another, and path find practical solutions to the myriad of challenges women face in the workplace. Together, we raise the profile of women in Business Services, pursuing success together, developing new skills, and learning the value and power of our community.
- Learn from pioneering keynote speakers who are ready to share their expertise on topics such as the future of shared services, RPA & block chain implementation, process management, and more.
- Engage in our interactive discussion groups to transform a large event into an intimate gathering and ensure your key questions are answered about the future of shared services.
- Celebrate your team at the Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards Gala, recognizing your outstanding performance among all shared services organizations.
- Attend the CFO Boardroom, an invitation-only forum for strategic financial decision-makers to come together to discuss the future of their organizations and their enterprise-wide financial transformations. Limited seating available, please enquire to see if you qualify for the CFO Boardroom!