PixelPlex, a custom software development company, has shared an update on its custom software development services. The company has achieved tremendous growth and success since its inception in 2007, highlighted by the recent broadening of its services. The company has also increased the number of completed projects, product end-users, and certified specialists.
‘The success PixelPlex has achieved so far is more meaningful as we count the number of enterprises we’ve helped. Our clients’ success means more to us than completing cookie-cutter projects and starting new ones. Our services stand out thanks to our hard work, diligence and curiosity of each team member. We’re looking forward to doing even better in the coming years, said Alexei Dulub, CEO of PixelPlex.
Gaining the custom software development momentum
PixelPlex’s custom software services have helped their clients drive significant growth over the years. The companies broadening software development capabilities help to elevate businesses with full-cycle custom mobile & web apps and whole ecosystems. PixelPlex team follows this steps in custom development projects:
- Tech consulting and analysis: checking client requirements, evaluating the concept, project’s financial viability, cost estimation, and system architecture and planning.
- Design and software development: design and develop user journey and UI/UX, platform compatibility assessment, back-end and architecture compiling.
- Quality assurance: performing manual and automated testing, software installation, optimizing performance and UI, and software audit reporting.
- Release and upgrades: full integration of third-party services, version and feature updates, post-launch support.
Top project wins
PixelPlex has delivered digital products across key industries, including healthcare, logistics and supply chain, fintech and banking, retail and eCommerce, oil and gas, real estate and construction. Here are some of the notable custom software development projects:
- Green: A multi-platform retail and eCommerce solution
- Scargos: A web and mobile app that offers a complete solution in the logistics industry by connecting drivers, carriers, and shippers.
- Flact: A hyperledger-based web app for document management, enabling multi-signature doc flow and governance.
- FitnessChain App: A blockchain-powered mobile sports performance app that allows users to commit to workout plans and earn rewards.
PixelPlex is a software development and consulting company based in New York. The company is a leader in emerging technology services and offers full-cycle custom software solutions integrated with IoT, AV/VR, IoT, and AI.