Join this virtual event to learn how to improve user experience using IMDb‘s third-party data. With speakers from AWS and IMDb, you will discover new ways to enhance customer engagement on your platforms.
June 30th, 2022 | 11:00 AM (PST), 11:00 AM (BST), and 11:00 AM (SGT)
With an influx in entertainment content, audiences are often left wondering what to watch and where to watch it. Leveraging IMDb’s third-party data reduces churn rates, improves customer loyalty, and actively engages audiences. Leaders from IMDb and AWS showcase how third-party data benefits you and your customers.
You will learn:
- How third-party data provides additional context to first-party data
- Solutions to common data analytics challenges
- Ways that IMDb’s metadata on more than 12M+ cast and crew and 8M+ movie and TV titles can help you create better experiences for your users
- How AWS services, such as Amazon Neptune and Amazon Personalize, provide additional resources to improve customer satisfaction
- How to find, discover, and use third-party data and APIs from AWS Data Exchange