Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry- leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
“Paysafe is the leading specialized payments platform. We serve hundreds of thousands of merchants and business partners around the world, as well as millions of consumers – all of whom turn to Paysafe for our unrivalled choice of differentiated payments and payments services. Our goal is simple – we are obsessed with making payments as easy and secure as possible and we will keep investing in new technology and capabilities to remain a pioneer and leader in our industry.” Philip McHugh, Chief Executive Officer
The digital wallets Business Unit operates under the Skrill and NETELLER brands in over 100 countries. Cumulatively, these brands account for over 15M customers, who use their wallets to gamble, trade Forex and Crypto currencies, play games on-line, send money to friends and family abroad and shop online. Our customers are digitally savvy, financially sophisticated and demanding. In meeting their needs we are continually evolving our core products, enhancing user-experience, experimenting with new risk technologies and meeting compliance requirements while mitigating negative impacts to our customer journeys.
Paysafe is looking for an experienced and well-rounded product leader to help the business scale in crypto trading. To drive this growth, the leader will be expected to craft the product strategy to support business expansion.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and evolve a 36-month product roadmap for Crypto that brings the product strategy to life
- Being a customer evangelist and continually illustrating customer needs through data and research
- Orchestrating the on-going work for the product and engineering teams to sustain longer-term product build work while responding to changing short-term needs of the business
- Articulating a best-in-class user experience to drive engagement with existing customers and enhance the performance of the acquisition funnel for new customers
- Using data to highlight product performance and opportunities for on-going enhancement
- Improving the skill level of the team through on-going training and where needed recruiting
- Collaborative approach to work across a global team
- Keep pace with industry developments, being a subject matter expert within Crypto
- Reporting of performance to Senior Management and EXCO teams
- Analyse, test and evaluate new solutions on the market
- Maintain a seamless and first class customer experience at all times
- Create clear business plans ensuring complex ideas are easy to understand. Understand requirements across multiple Business Units and adapt accordingly.
- Challenge norms, generate ideas, and create new solutions
- Stay up to date on product development across the company, identifying dependencies, potential impacts to your team and opportunities to drive larger impact.
Professional Qualifications, Experience and Personality:
We are looking for a highly-experienced individual who can demonstrate both strong technical knowledge as well as strong leadership skills. This position will suit somebody with a strong product background.
Crypto industry expert – well versed in crypto and known in the circle. Knowledge to identify market leading providers, solutions, influencers and partnerships at a global level.
- Experience of testing products, deploying and learning.
- Can operate at pace, guiding and managing a small but nimble team
- Customer obsessed with a data driven mindset.
- Focussed on execution and on time delivery
- Experience in retail or other consumer focused industries a plus
- Innovates and generates ideas
- An experienced change agent who has demonstrated an ability to build an operating model and culture within a team
- Experience working with engineering leadership to prioritize broadly. Understanding of technical complexities of your product area.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.