Join the award-winning Gemba team to bring the metaverse to life for senior professionals in Global Fortune 2000 companies.
Gemba has a driven team of proactive self-starters, passionate innovators and critical-thinkers who create ground-breaking immersive experiences in Virtual Reality. Join the team to further develop your skills and continuously learn while having fun in the process.
The role responds to the CTO and works closely with Design, Art and QA to deliver cutting-edge multi-user VR learning experiences on the Meta Quest 2 headsets.
What you’ll do
- Apply your solid knowledge and experience of Unity and C# for programming and debugging VR projects;
- Develop tooling;
- Programme new features for our VR application;
- Write code that meets our internal standards for style, readability, reusability and maintainability;
- Maintain and advocate for best practice standards through code review;
- Give your input during Planning Meetings, Daily Stand-ups & Retrospectives;
You’ll be a top candidate if you have
- Experience using Photon and networking in Unity;
- Fantastic attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative – nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Strong generalist/hacker spirit who tinkers with various emerging technologies.
- Determination – if you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig to find it and never give up.
- An unrelenting thirst for knowledge, with a strong desire to learn and develop.
Hours: Full Time – Permanent
Location: London, UK or Newcastle, UK
Get in contact with Alina Vasile – [email protected]